Saturday, November 6, 2010

RAFFLE!! :D

*** UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE***

The raffle is now closed. Results will be up soon good luck!


***UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE***


Hey so i was hanging out at barns and nobles irl and picked up this magizine. And i saw that if gives you a free Birthday snack pack. Well i'm not one for pet stuff, so i thought i would give it to one lucky reader I: so just leave your e-mail or central name and you will be entered. GOOD LUCK!
VIVA WIZARD101!!!

7 comments:

Kieran Stormcaller said...

Hey!
Mind if I enter? kstormcaller@aol.com
-The leviathan

Anonymous said...

Heather HexHeart on Central
Sign me up!

Jason Dragonblood said...

Please enter me.
Central name is Vanhilt
keep up the good work on the blog.

The Active Necromancer said...

Hey I will enter :)

sportsguy81516@gmail.com

Frank said...

alfraganus on Central. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

arlendawneyes@gmail.com or @Twoheadedwiz on Twitter ( yes, I enter :D ) - Glad your back on posting, btw :)

Anonymous said...

plz enter me doomhunter3@gmail.com
or pinkboy4 on central:)